The Krach Institute for Tech Diplomacy at Purdue is seeking an entry-level Special Assistant. The position is based in the Washington, DC metro area. The Special Assistant will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team at the intersection of technology and foreign policy.
- Support Institute Director in scheduling calls, meetings, and events with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate high-level meetings with key stakeholders including Advisory Board, Advisory Council, Senior Advisors, and Fellows, inclusive of drafting email communications and PowerPoint decks
- Collaborate with the Institute communications team to produce press releases, op-eds, and issue briefs
- Create social media calendar and plan daily posts for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Maintain updated Institute website in collaboration with the Institute’s website development team
- Organize and submit financial records to Purdue, including business receipts and credit card statements
- Monitor the general inbox for the Institute and identify relevant correspondence for staff
- Effective data and records maintenance, inclusive of updating SharePoint and HubSpot
- Work on projects and develop skills across multiple lines of effort including policy research, communications, events, and development
- Assist in planning and executing Institute programs and events
- Track news and policy developments relevant to tech diplomacy
How to Apply
Applicants can use the link below to submit an application through the Purdue Research Foundation.